Here, let Raqoo (the love expert) give you some wisdom.
How to get a guy to like YOU:
- Stay Natural: Don’t over impress in any way (Makeup, clothing, personality, etc.)
- Never chase a boy: Let him chase you
- Don’t give them clues that you like them: Very very small hints are ok, but they may pretend to like you back or just get scared of you
- Always be friendly but play somewhat hard to get: If you’re easy to get, he’s easy to lose
- Smile a lot: Even when you’re not really happy, make him believe you are
- *Find out their love language and use it to your advantage: For example, if they love compliments, compliment them! (Never overdo it though)
- It's cliche... but be yourself: Like… really. If they fall in love with your fake self, the real you is bound to come out and the relationship will break apart
- If you have a crush on the guy, don’t spread the word: Learned from experience, just keep this crush to yourself or only with a few people (if they find out from someone else, it may turn them off)
- Be confident with yourself: Go be a sexy tiger. Boys loovve sexy tigers. But be a humble bunny rabbit at the same time
- Learn his logic without being a creepy stalker: It’ll be very helpful, trust me
*What's a love language?
It's a way of showing love.
There's 5 of them:
- Words of Affirmation
- Acts of Service
- Receiving Gifts
- Quality Time
- Physical Touch
I have experience, don't worry, I'm not getting these from the internet.
Use this to your advantage and remember that looks are NOT how you get a guy. (But it can be a bonus)